· There will be a mandatory sophomore class meeting during TA on Tuesday, March 21st in the lecture section to discuss the Plant Sale Fundraiser. All sophomore students and TA advisers must attend.
· Jazz Band will meet on Wednesday, March 22nd during block 5B. (Eat 1st lunch).
· SENIOR meeting – MANDATORY for all SENIORS and senior TA's to pick graduation helpers and for other graduation decisions – Tuesday, March 28th during TA in Ms. Wells' room.
· Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day is Tuesday, April 4th 12:00 – 8:00pm.
· Global Children's Club is now collecting hats that will be distributed to cancer patients at local hospitals. All types and styles of hats will be accepted. There is a box outside the HS office for donations
· Haven't bought a calendar yet this year? Buy your 2017 SHS Photography calendar with all photos taken by students and club members. $15 each and all proceeds go to further funding for the arts here at Stowe High School. Order forms in the office, checks made out to Stowe High School. If you have any questions contact Isa, Connor North, or Mr. Marineau
· Community Service:
o Stowe Elementary School is looking for volunteers to watch elementary school students during Parent/Teacher conferences. Conferences will take place on Friday, March 24th (no school) from 11:00am – 7:00pm. We will have the dining area set up for games, coloring etc. Any increment of time is appreciated. Please contact Dot Hayden at 253- 4154 or firstname.lastname@example.org