· SENIOR meeting – MANDATORY for all SENIORS and senior TA's to pick graduation helpers and for other graduation decisions – on Tuesday, March 28th during TA t.
· Jazz Band will meet on Tuesday, March 28th during block 6B, (Eat 1st lunch).
· Clubs will meet on Wednesday, March 29th during TA time.
· A new online Stowe apparel store is now open! Deadline to order is Sunday, April 2nd. No late orders will be accepted. https://stowespring2017.itemorder.com/
· Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day is Tuesday, April 4th 12:00 – 8:00pm.
· Any student interested in the proposed History-Fine Arts-Model UN trip to Italy and Austria in 2018 should attend an informational meeting on Wednesday, April 5th briefly after school in Mr. Dornfried's room.
· SEF Community Night Out: Just a fun night out to support our students! Friday, April 7th at the Rusty Nail. Dancing with DJ Rekkon. $50 per person in advance. Tickets on sale now at www.stoweeducationfund.org.
· Global Children's Club is now collecting hats that will be distributed to cancer patients at local hospitals. All types and styles of hats will be accepted. There is a box outside the HS office for donations
· Haven't bought a calendar yet this year? Buy your 2017 SHS Photography Club Calendar with all photos taken by students and club members. $15 each and all proceeds go to further funding for the arts here at Stowe High School. Order forms in the office, checks made out to Stowe High School. If you have any questions contact Isa, Connor North, or Mr. Marineau
· Community Service:
o Mountain River School is holding a fundraiser on Saturday, April 1st. The school is looking for 4 – 6 volunteers to help from 5:30 – 8:30pm at the event.