STOWE HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, January 20, 2017
teacher on duty – Carleen Zimbalatti
· Mandatory Full Chorus – Friday, January 20th period 3. Concert Band sets up equipment to the stage period 3.
· Friday Program periods 1 – 4.
· Mandatory Full Concert Band Dress Rehearsal – Monday, January 23rd period 1 & 2 in the auditorium. NO Band periods 3 & 4 report to SPP.
· Music Lessons – Monday, January 23rd T. & W Laidlaw & J. Meyer period 6B, W. Cannon, A. Infante & T. Hoekstra period 8.
· Mandatory Full Chorus Dress Rehearsal – Tuesday, January 24th block 4 in the auditorium. NO Band period 4, report to SPP.
· Clubs will meet on Wednesday, January 25th during TA time.
· No Chorus or Concert Band on Wednesday, January 25th during block 3, report to SPP.
· Jazz Band Dress Rehearsal will take place on Wednesday, January 25th during block 7 in the auditorium.
· Mandatory Full Chorus Dress Rehearsal on Thursday, January 26th periods 1 & 2 in the auditorium.
· Mandatory Full Concert Band Dress Rehearsal on Thursday, January 26th period 3 & 4 in the auditorium.
· Band & Chorus Winter Concert will take place on Thursday, January 26th at 7:00pm in the auditorium.
· Stowe High School is seeking host families for next year's exchange students from China. Families may host for one semester of for the full year. Each family will attend training with Ms. Harris before hosting and will receive a monthly stipend. Contact Ms. Harris for details at email@example.com
· Stowe Education Fund Update – please open the attached letter from Stowe Education fund on their plans and goals for the year ahead. We here at Stowe High School are grateful for the on-going support of everyone involved with SEF. Together, we work to improve our schools. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BytzzKBrXCK_aXhvUGtSR0FnYVU
· Parents and Guardians of the Class of 2017 – It's the time of year that the Yearbook Committee and the Class of 2017 request your contributions to this year's yearbook. Click on the attached link for the form regarding yearbook advertisement sizes and prices. We greatly appreciate your contributions. Thank you! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oW80Ubgmv4YydyjB366CJTX98McXPk-3W8uOCkMGwUw/edit
· The fitness room will be chaperoned and open to all students on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 – 5:00pm throughout the month of January. If we have enough interest we will continue to open the room for the remainder of the year.
· Community Service:
o The Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center is looking for student volunteers. We look for positive and engaging people to help with putting up poster in our area, usher events, act as lobby greeters and more. For more information contact Derek Pedersen at or call the box office at 802-760-4634.