· All skiers and boarders please check the list of groupings as some of them have changed from last week. Please be ready to go by 12:40 to begin the Friday Program. Thank you!
· Stowe High School is seeking host families for next year's exchange students from China. Families may host for one semester of for the full year. Each family will attend a training with Ms. Harris before hosting and will receive a monthly stipend. Contact Ms. Harris for details at email@example.com
· Friday Program this week periods 5 – 8.
· Any new club ideas may be submitted to Ms. Wells this week, for review. Please remember there mus be a service component.
· Stowe Education Fund Update – please open the attached letter from Stowe Education fund on their plans and goals for the year ahead. We here at Stowe High School are grateful for the on-going support of everyone involved with SEF. Together, we work to improve our schools. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BytzzKBrXCK_aXhvUGtSR0FnYVU
· Parents and Guardians of the Class of 2017 – It's the time of year that the Yearbook Committee and the Class of 2017 request your contributions to this year's yearbook. Click on the attached link for the form regarding yearbook advertisement sizes and prices. We greatly appreciate your contributions. Thank you! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oW80Ubgmv4YydyjB366CJTX98McXPk-3W8uOCkMGwUw/edit
· Chorus will be held a full double block Tuesday, January 17th period 4, and Wednesday, January 18th period 3. Therefore there will be NO Concert Band on these days, report to SPP.
· The fitness room will be chaperoned and open to all students on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 – 5:00pm throughout the month of January. If we have enough interest we will continue to open the room for the remainder of the year.
· Community Service:
o Stowe Winter Carnival Kids Karnival Kaos, Saturday, January 14th – 12:00 – 3:30, contact Stowe Rec. 253-6138
o Youth Basketball is looking for a few high school students to assist with the SES basketball program. Practices are afterschool from 3:00 – 4:30pm. Contact Steph Hunt firstname.lastname@example.org.
o The Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center is looking for student volunteers. We look for positive and engaging people to help with putting up poster in our area, usher events, act as lobby greeters and more. For more information contact Derek Pedersen at or call the box office at 802-760-4634.