· Only 5 Stowe High School Yearbooks left! To order one, please pick up a form from the office or from Ms. Schafer. $25 for seniors, $55 for juniors, sophomores and freshmen. The website is closed to order online.
· Mandatory Band Marching Practice will take place Tuesday, May 23rd all of block 8.
· Clubs Assembly will take place on Wednesday, May 24th during TA time.
· Senior Memory Papers will read in Mr. Kennedy's classroom on Wednesday, May 24th during block 5 and both lunches. All seniors should attend.
· Jazz Band will meet on Wednesday, May 25th (11:45 – 12:20).
· Attention seniors – "Salute to the Graduates" form must be turned into the office or emailed/dropped off to the Stowe Reporter no later than Friday, May 26th.
· The Annual Student Art Show at the Helen Day Art Center will run through Saturday, May 27th.
· Attention seniors - There are extra Graduation Announcements available in the office for $1 a piece.
· Stowe Tennis Club is looking for a summer lifeguard. If you are interested please contact Adi Barnett at 802-793-1218.
· Fall Sports Registration is now open; please register on the school website. Deadline is Saturday, July 1st 2017.
· Community Service:
o Stowe Area Association is looking for volunteers to stuff envelopes for The Antique Car Show mailing. Students can come and work for a few hours and watch Netflix at the same time. Hours are Monday – Saturday 9 – 5 and Sundays 11 – 5. Students an even pick up the materials and bring it home to work on. Contact Ali or Zak at SAA 253-7321 or firstname.lastname@example.org
o Miles for Smiles, Sunday, June 4th 8:00 – 11:00am. Contact Stowe Rec. 253-6138.
o Volunteers needed for the Stowe Free Library book sale. Sale is Wednesday, July 5 – Monday, July 24th. Contact Bonnie Knight for more information and to set up hours. email@example.com
o Old News:
· Enrollment for the 2018 school trip to Italy and Austria has opened. Please see. Mr. Dornfried for registration details.
· Refugee Outreach Club is teaming up with Stowe R.O.C. to host a school supplies drive running through Friday, May 26th. Please bring in new or gently used backpacks, binders, pens, pencils, notebooks and erasers to the lobby in the high school. All donations will be going to organizations with a mission to provide for New American Families in local Vermont Communities.
· Cotton Brook Fun Run – Come check it out! On Tuesdays through June 20th in Cotton Brook, runners, joggers and walkers gather to participate in the Cotton Brook Fun Run. Choose ½ mile, 1 mile, 2.2 miles or the ever challenging 5k. It is a great way to improve your overall strength and endurance. We meet below the gate in Cotton Brook every Tuesday at 5:15pm rain, snow, sleet or hail, but not during thunderstorms. Remember it's fun, it's fast and it's free! Contact Becky McGovern #253-2252.